• Accommodation in a chosen cabin category on 7 night /8 day cruise with ship's facilities at your disposal
• English speaking cruise manager on board
• 6 crew members
• Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
• Welcome dinner with three courses
• Buffet breakfast daily and 6 lunches with three courses
• Professional English speaking guide for city tours of Split, Hvar, Korčula and Dubrovnik ( transfer with panoramic photo stop included)
• Whispering audio devices provided for the tours
• Change of towels every second day
• Change of be linen once per cruise
• Daily cabin cleaning service
• Two bottles of water 0,50 liter per day and person
• Free unlimited Wi-Fi on board
• CCTV Security Cameras on board
• Usage of the rooftop whirlpool
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Taxes and fees, EUR 40,00 per person to be paid on board in cash
• Drinks/ beverages from the ship's bar
• Transfer from and/or to the ship (organized on request)
• Pre/post cruise accommodation ( organized on request )
• Entry fee to Biševo Blue cave, approx. EUR 7,00-15,00 per person payable on the spot (optional)
• Entry fee to Mljet National Park, approx. EUR 15,00-20,00 per person payable on the spot (optional)
• Entry fees for museums, exhibitions and similar
• Additional excursions
• Tips, laundry and any other items of personal nature
Every effort will be made to adhere to the scheduled itinerary ; however, due to the schedule changes beyond organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change routing or alter shore excursions.
* DELECTA Ltd.reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case of the contracted services are not supplied according to the previously agreed standards.
RESERVATION AND BOOKING:
- Bookings are on request and need to be confirmed.Reservation deposit of 30% is required within 5 days from the date of our written confirmation and balance payment to be paid 60 days before arrival.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- In some ports of call the ship may be moored sideways to other boats. Passengers would need to walk through another boat to reach pier. Assistance will be provided to the passengers with walking difficulties.
- All the swim breaks are weather permitting.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
* up to 60 days prior to the cruise commencement - loss of deposit
59 - 31 days prior to the cruise commencement - 50 % of the cruise rate
30-0 days days prior to the cruise commencement - 100 % of the cruise rate