Guest cabins configuration:
- 1 Master Cabin – cabin with double bed (180*215 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- 2 Double Cabin – cabin with double bed (140*225 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- 2 Double Cabins – cabin with double bed (160*220 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- 2 Double Cabins – cabin with double bed (130*240 cm) and bunk bed (90*230 cm). Private bathroom (with shower box and home type toilet).
Each of the cabins has: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
Beach towels: 1 per person per week
Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, blue tooth (wireless) speakers
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Separate crew quarters
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area.
- The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers.
- The aft deck has cushioned platform offering an abundance of space, has a beautiful wooden dining table.
- The Forward Deck also has a tastefully curve designed comfortable bench combined with a cocktail table, and is an exciting place to be when the yacht is under sail.
- The sunbathing mattresses spread on deck will give you the perfect opportunity to sunbathe and relax while cruising or enjoying emerald bays.
- Tender boat: 4,2 m with 80 HP outboard Yamaha
- 2x Paddle board
- snorkeling equipment
- water ski
- 2 single kayaks
- Sea do
- wind surf board
- Fishing equipment
- big game fishing equipment with tender 60 EUR/hour
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
- karaoke show
Yacht category: gullet
Year of production: 2011/refit 2016
Cabins: 7 (1 Master, 6 double)
Guests capacity: 12+2
Length over all: 28.70 m
Beam: 7 m
Draft: 2.70 m
Engine: 2 x 380 HP FORD Marine
Generators: Kubota 22 kw and Kohler 22 kw
Fuel tank: 2.000 l
Water tank: 7.000 l
Max speed: 10 knots
Cabin deck floor: teak
Saloon deck floor: teak
Sun deck floor: teak
CHARTER RATES PER WEEK
25.04.-23.05. 15 900€
12.09.-12.10. 15 900€
23.05.-20.06. 17 900€
22.08.-12.09. 17 900€
20.06.-27.06. 18 900€
27.06.-22.08. 19 900€
The above prices include:
Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, 12 hours fuel for daily generator use (air condition), complete linen and towels, tender 5.80m + Honda 100 HP outboard engine, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: 5.80 m Honda 100 outboard, snorkelling equipment, 2 x SUP, two single kayaks, (water tube, wakeboard, donut, water ski: 60 EUR/h), SeaDoo, wind surf board, big game fishing equipment with tender 60 EUR/h, LCD, TV, fishing tackle, karaoke show, board games, mega boom portable Bluetooth speaker, party equipment: smoke effects, bubbles, laser light show.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
– Port, anchorages and marina fees
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1,000 Euros).
Half board (breakfast+lunch): 350 Eur per person per week
Full board (breakfast+lunch+dinner): 650 Eur per person per week
Extra meal (dinner – three courses) is optional 50 Eur per meal per person
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children 0-3 years free of charge, Children 3-10 years 50% discount.
Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumation.
All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Eur per person includes: Croatian quality wines, domestic beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 90 Eur per person per week.
Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits. Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 700 Euros per week.
A crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 5% to 10% of the charter fee).
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route 1.000 Eur.
Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour / This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
Extra generator use: 25 Eur/h
Transfer from/to the airport/hotel: on request, Entry tickets for National park
Need more info?
With a short response time and through highly personalized approach we look forward to meeting your expectations to the most detailed requirements and to making your cruise a memorable experience.
Cellphone: +385 (0)98 41 29 91 (WhatsApp Available)
Telephone: +385 (0)52 575 446