We specialize in Croatia small ship cruising onboard vessels to waterways and destinations the larger ships cannot access. For the disconcerting traveler, a less crowded environment and more personal, educational experience is awaiting onboard a luxury small cruise ship. A variety of itineraries are offered to off the beaten path cultural destinations around the beautiful Adriatic sea. BestCroatiaCruises.com know the cruise lines, the routes, the ships, and the packages. With a hundred of small ships crisscrossing the Adriatic sea, we’ll help you find your perfect ship, your dream itinerary, and manage every flight and transfer – so you can relax and enjoy
BEST SMALL CRUISE SHIPS
For all of you who want to experience the authentic sites close up, we are proud to introduce again an intimate appeal and gracious hospitality of our Croatian small passenger cruise ships
Small Cruise Ship vs Big Cruise Liner – What is the Difference?
Simply put, small ships go to places that big ships can’t. If your style of cruising is in small, intimate, yacht like ships, with highly trained stuff and guides – small ship cruises is an excellent choice!
Whether you’ve been on a big ship cruise or have never cruised before, you will immediately appreciate the advantages of a small ship cruise. A small cruise ship in Croatia carries fewer than 50 passengers, so your voyage will be shared with like-minded travelers also seeking a unique vacation experience. So, by ‘small ship’ we mean 50, not thousands of passengers, and a smaller ship means the list of potential routes and destinations is practically endless.
Small ship cruises offer more intimate contact with nature. It brings you closer and shows you more. Along the way you’ll meet the experts who’ll help you get more from your travels. From historical insight and cultural perspectives, to local customs and the best places to visit, eat and shop, you’ll discover more on a small ship cruise.
Panoramic views of nature’s splendor will make you and your tripmates feel energized and spirited as you move about the ship, excited about what you’ll see next. Whether it’s a whale breaching the water’s surface, immense rugged landscapes, or watching the ship‘s wake off the stern, you’ll be in harmony with your surroundings—relaxed and peaceful, yet alert and with a twinkle in your eye! Your Croatia small cruise ship experience will be comfortable, casual and real. There are no pretenses here…only a beautiful adventure to remember for years to come.
Why choose a small ship cruise?
Cruise onboard a smaller ship & you’ll enjoy greater intimacy with fellow passengers, crew, and cruise ports too! Cruising can be intimate. It can be personal. Cruising can take you off the beaten path and open a world of adventure and exploration. At least, it can when you choose a small ship cruise. From the freedom of a Turkish gulet to the heritage of tall ships and the splendor of mega yachts, experience more.
- Discover the small ship cruises designed to help you explore Croatia: The beaten path is where the mega-liners dock and most tourists gather. The beaten path offers a window on new worlds when what you really want is an open door. Small ship cruising helps you take the routes less traveled, so you discover more.
- The Croatia small ship cruising experience: Small ship cruising means excitement, insight, and exploration. Take discovery cruises through thousands of years of history. Or choose expedition cruises that uncover the hidden sights and experiences of Asia or South America. These are the journeys you simply can’t make by mega-liner – the waterways just aren’t big enough. But choose small ship cruising and you’ll find more of the world is open for exploration.
- The true small ship experience is as much about the journey as your destinations: It’s about life on deck. About sharing experiences with fellow travelers. And it’s about enjoying a more personal, more attentive standard of service that, once you’ve sampled it, you’ll return to again and again.
What to Expect On-board a small cruise ship in Croatia
A small ship features all the comforts of home if your home includes a resident artist, a butler, and a sea view. Small ships feature a wide variety of services and facilities, but staterooms typically include:
• En-suite bathrooms
• Luxury linen and bathrobes
• TV and DVD
• Turndown service
• Fresh-cut flowers
• Wake-up tea or coffee, afternoon tea, and customized fruit bowl
• Packing and unpacking service
• Laundry service
Suites and premium rooms may also feature verandas, butler service, welcome wine, priority scheduling of spa treatments, priority excursion booking, and even portrait sittings. On-board entertainment may include some or all of the following: swimming pools, spas, saunas, fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.